Specs & Mods
- Ownership Status
- No Longer Own
- S197 Model
- GT 5.0L
- Mods - Handling
- Cortex JRI coilovers, 450 front 250 rear, Cortex torque arm, Cortex control arms, Cortex watts link, Boss R EPAS, MM camber plates, MM K member, cortex rear diff breather, ford performance driveshaft, 6 pot S550 Brembos, Goodrich stainless lines, GLOC 18a fronts, GLOC 12 rear, KNS rotors. Continental extreme contact, Pirelli DHL slicks. 18 x 11 square
- Mods - Power
- Gen 3 block, Ported gen 2 heads, Stage 2 cams, Boss crank, Duel JLT oil separator, Boss intake, Boss oil pan, Boss Oil cooler, Mishimoto radiator, Kooks headers, GT350 seals, Flowmaster mufflers. MGW race x shifter, Made 522hp @ 7100rpm, Calmer Stage 2 transmission
- Mods - Exterior
- Boss front Bumper, GT500 rear valance, Steeda rear wing, Truefiber hood, Apex EC7 x 2sets, Boss front lip, zl1 addon tow hook, Crystal serum ceramic coating. Stickers!
- Mods - Interior
- Xineering rev match module, Sparco sport seats, 6 point cage, 6 point harness, Bunch of alcantara, MGW race spec, Ford performance steering wheel, Garmin Catalyst, Sparco Race suit, Arai GP7 custom painted helmet. Sparco pumas
- Background & Plans
- This car is replacing my GT350. HPDE and track days. Looking to do about 15-20 per year. A dedicated track car. Absolutely love her!