The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss LS Front Splitter Support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJ
Curious what people are doing now to support the LS front splitter since BF racing is no longer in business and the M-17A626-MB bracket isn't available. I know people are still fabricating a front splitter out of various components but not sure how they're mounting/securing the support rods these days. Guess I should have purchased a kit when they were still available :(

Thanks!
LSFrontSplitterConfig.jpg

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Auckland, New Zealand
Curious what people are doing now to support the LS front splitter since BF racing is no longer in business and the M-17A626-MB bracket isn't available. I know people are still fabricating a front splitter out of various components but not sure how they're mounting/securing the support rods these days. Guess I should have purchased a kit when they were still available :(

Thanks!
View attachment 76999
The FP tubular front bar M-17757-MB has the supports built in. Or if that doesn't suit I'd say you'll be into fabricating something to work. I fixed mine when I repaired my car and it really doesn't look like it would be hard to fab something similar.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel