The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Numbers Rapid Spec 500A

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeattleBoss said:
VIN 71453
Race Red
R/T
purchased from The Ford House in Wichita Falls, TX.
Delivered to Seattle, WA
Trackey installed
Interesting, my Boss is 71533 / 2827 and yet yours is 28 Boss units after mine.

Vin: 73381
Engine: 3103
Color: Grabber Blue
Options: R/T/M&C
Dealer: Crossroads Ford, Cary, NC - Original dealer, I purchased from a private seller
Purchase date: Sept 16, 2013 - 2nd owner

vin # 5255750 car# 2279 Grabber blue. all options. bought from Middleton ford in Halifax, through advantage ford in Calgary. car is in Calgary now.

PhilTaylor

Track Attack 5-26-14
Vin: 76915
Engine: 3138
Color: SBY
Options: R/T/M&C
Originating Dealer: Ford of Queens, Queens NY; Delivery Dealer: Fugate Ford of Enumclaw, WA
Purchase date: Nov 5, 2013; Delivery Date: Nov 22, 2013; 1st owner

hi guy,
wondering where the most recent-up to date information is regarding total count on grabber blue 2013 built, and how many of these went to Canada.
thanks for your help.

daboss2279 said:
hi guy,
wondering where the most recent-up to date information is regarding total count on grabber blue 2013 built, and how many of these went to Canada.
thanks for your help.

These are my best numbers to date. They are still one or two off of Ford's official numbers, but Ford hasn't offered the same detailed breakdown.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=2342.0

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
PTRocks said:
These are my best numbers to date. They are still one or two off of Ford's official numbers, but Ford hasn't offered the same detailed breakdown.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=2342.0

Does the breakdown by state represent cars shipped to dealers in each state? I'm guessing it is not based on registrations. Correct?

My car is 5253489. Grabber Blue, originally out of NC sold at Crossroads Ford in Cary. Has cover, Recaros, Torsion diff and mats. I don't have the owners kit. Car is supposed to be here Tuesday, don't know the engine production number yet.

PTRocks said:
I am tracking the results in my spreadsheet, but this isn't my thread to update. What would you like to know?

PTRocks - Yes, I would love to know, thanks! I missed your reply and appologize for my late response. Specifically, can I get a copy of the spreadsheet? Or maybe the latest production numbers?

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska
from my very first post... can't believe I hadn't posted this here in 2 years...ugh

2013 VIN last six digits only = 228899
Boss #0899
ordered and purchased at Performance Ford in Omaha
delivered 2012/06/27... Picked up 2012/06/28
Paint sequence number = #94 Grabber Blue
Build Date = 2012/05/21
Blend Number = 0095
Commit number = 4688
Rapid Spec Option = 500A
[Paint Colour] = Grabber Blue
[Stripe Colour] = Black
[Options] = Recaros AND Torsen / Cover and Mats
[Owner's Name - or forum name if you wish] = GB899 aka Rob
[Owner's current state or province] = Nebraska

glstangs said:
Vin# 273167
Boss # 3082
GHIG #703
R/T/M & C

Purchased in Hillsboro, New Hampshire with 4,416 Miles Car was originally purchased in New Hampshire as well.
Welcome to BMO. Post some photos of your car when you get a chance.

TMO Supporting Vendors