The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 2019 GT350 Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
So, we are curious to what you might have done with the 350, even simple stuff like alignment ( how much negative camber are you running ), what tires are you using at the track, any harness belts, etc. Many of us are running with very few mods ( I am a good example ), but for those of us who like to do just a few things it is always good to find out if others have had success with similar small upgrades. Great color combination and one that will always be classic!!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
CT, USA
So, we are curious to what you might have done with the 350, even simple stuff like alignment ( how much negative camber are you running ), what tires are you using at the track, any harness belts, etc. Many of us are running with very few mods ( I am a good example ), but for those of us who like to do just a few things it is always good to find out if others have had success with similar small upgrades. Great color combination and one that will always be classic!!
Thanks - my wife’s only request when I bought the 350 was that it be white with blue stripes.

I haven’t really done any mods. FP catch cans. FP air filter. Shelby shift knob. Auto blip module - can’t heel-toe and don’t have a bunch of time to learn!

I run the Cup2s at the track on Shelby wheels. Daily driving is on Super Sports. Thinking of selling the Shelby wheels and going 305/35 square.

Thanks - my wife’s only request when I bought the 350 was that it be white with blue stripes.

I haven’t really done any mods. FP catch cans. FP air filter. Shelby shift knob. Auto blip module - can’t heel-toe and don’t have a bunch of time to learn!

I run the Cup2s at the track on Shelby wheels. Daily driving is on Super Sports. Thinking of selling the Shelby wheels and going 305/35 square.
clearly, your wife has good taste

b29n3Fyl.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel