The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 2019 Magnetic GT350 Version 2.0 Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
MD
Winter updates. My shelby tech is making a cut out to use my new strada 1.3 so it looks factory.View attachment 84526

also ditching the archetype splitter for a proper one via AJ
View attachment 84527

and after 9 months of Dean at KOHR promising me he will ship out the gt4 hood vents that have been sitting on his shelf, i have given up trying and looking for other solutions to get proper gt4 side hood vents.

i am also ordering the verus flat bottom panel kit.

first day on track will be april 1st
Which QR is that? Krontec, OMP, or Sparco? Do you still have horn capability?

New tow rig, 2023 f350 lariat with high output 6.7….
new rear SPL upper control arms, more camber, went back to fp350s wing, and now this weekend im going to work this car hard. URW’s shop manager think my brakes are cooling too much because my brakes suck on long straights. We shall see

IMG_4014.jpeg

Why did you change back to Ford rear wing? What are you new wheel allighment figures? What sorts of brake cooling are you running to get them so cold?
the stock brake cooling
alignment i have to check but im at 4.2 front and 3.5 rear
wing i want the ford performance one for road America and COTA because its proven

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
i got my new bell Helmet since i didnt have an S rated one. i came out to this Last night after i took a shower.
View attachment 14438View attachment 14439
me: what happened?
daughter: your helmet looked sad, so i made it happy.
Me: i actually like it....especially the “you got this” on the front.
This is so awesome we're gonna have to come up with a new word for it....

Me trying out some new braking techniques……my brakes are going into ice mode so heres me slowing using slow in, hard middle which seem to help. 1:33 is pretty nice on eagle f1 3r’s not pushing it. My goal is a 1:30

New rig update so i can travel more. F-350 with the new 6.7 high output and a 28ft atc with all the fixxins. First track day with it at blackhawk
IMG_4454.jpeg

71336555796__8AF6FA63-8C01-4551-9E80-746C49EEBC81.jpeg 👀 whose up front in his new futura

IMG_4525.jpeg
Great track, amazing time with @Vettel-ish

thank you for inviting me.

Mustang 350 got the AJ splitter diverters, cars feeling more and more planted. I need to work on my braking but everything else feels solid

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin
New rig update so i can travel more. F-350 with the new 6.7 high output and a 28ft atc with all the fixxins. First track day with it at blackhawk
View attachment 88251

View attachment 88252 👀 whose up front in his new futura

View attachment 88253
Great track, amazing time with @Vettel-ish

thank you for inviting me.

Mustang 350 got the AJ splitter diverters, cars feeling more and more planted. I need to work on my braking but everything else feels solid
Super happy you could make it!!! Its a fun little track.
Looking forward to getting to Autobahn with you.

Dude 30's is flying!

Great day today, ran a 1:32.5 on ABCC south with a passenger, and drifting out of turn 4….. i cant figure out how to download from my smartycam. The aim said projected 1:31.9. Im running r7’s…and practicing attacking the chicane better and braking later.
will try to get video up when i go saturday.

my goal is A 1:29 before trying full slicks

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Charlotte
TX

Apex Wheels

Race Proven, Street Approved
Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack