The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2021+ Ford Mach 1 Mustang Registry List

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Just like with previous threads here on TMO for the Boss 302 and GT350/GT500, I'm creating a thread for the upcoming 2021 Mach 1. I'm copying and pasting this from a previous thread, so please PM me if I need to make changes:

[Model Year] = 2021
[VIN - full vin or last six digits only] = 225815
[Mach 1 Serial #] = 0849
[Build Date - from window sticker] = 2021=21/09/01
[Blend Number] = 5731
[Commit number - see pics] = 4001
[Rapid Spec Option] = XXXX
[Paint Color] = White
[Stripe Color] = Black
[Options] = N/A
[Owner's Name - or forum name if you wish] = Ludachris
[Owner's current state or province] = Virginia

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Just saw this , even though it has been posted for awhile , so I will try and get this started with the data I have on hand since my Mach 1 is now parked in my son's garage. He saw the limitations of a three car garage for those who are CarNuts , and his house was built for 5. In the Winter he lets me store my Mustang so his mom and dad don't have any cars outside in the chilly Nebraska air - great son!

Vin 551113
Mach 1 Serial Number # M1459
Build Date 3/21
Paint Color - Silver
Stripe - Black ( hood and side removed )
Options - Handling Package, Cloth Recaros and Red Brembo Calipers
Later added the factory rear seat delete package
Owner - Bill Pemberton
State - Nebraska

Last edited:
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Middleboro, MA
Just picked up my 2022 Mach 1. A10, Handling Package, Recaros. Ready for next track season, cannot wait. Just have to break it in right by Spring. I am so looking forward to Watkins Glen for my 19th and 20th track days at that track with this new truly Track Ready Car.

Vin# 554492
Mach 1 Serial Number # M4055
Build Date 9/1/2022
Paint Color - Jet Fighter Gray
Stripe - Black / Orange
Options - Mach 1 Handling Package, Leather Recaros and Orange Brembo Calipers

Owner - Chris Ambrosini
State - Massachusetts

A7403974.jpg

A7404041.jpg

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Russ, thanks for posting your Mach on this post, I think there are more of us out there, but not sure everyone has found this thread. I have had 3 white Mustangs, over the years, so you know I love the look of your beast!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Welcome and we are getting more and more Machs on TMO. Nice to see you have the Handling Pack as it seems more and more often they are fairly hard to find.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Virginia
Welcome and we are getting more and more Machs on TMO. Nice to see you have the Handling Pack as it seems more and more often they are fairly hard to find.
I got lucky finding her with the handling package and those seats as it was one of my requirements for track day use. I was debating on the need for Mach 1 premium package but it adds some cool body aerodynamic paneling and aluminum foot pedals. I was looking with no luck for a decent GT350R which drove me to considering the Mach 1 as a track car alternative. I current have a prepared MX5 for track days use. I ended up with her after I sold my GT4 in the crazy over priced used car market. Driving a slow MX5 fast is fun, but the Mach 1 is just a few alignment adjustments and part installs away from being seated back in a fast track car.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel