The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2021 Ranger Raptor For The US?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone have confirmation this is coming to fruition? There were a lot of rumors and speculation a few months back and now nothing. If Ford was building one for the US markets I think we’d have seen confirmation by now. I’d love a full sized Raptor but they are just too large for what I need.

Anyway if they do build one I’m hoping for the 2.7L TT V6 with 350 HP.

New 2021 Ranger Tremor gets:
  • Lifted suspension with FOX 2.0-inch monotube dampers with remote reservoirs.
  • Retuned front coilover springs and rear leaf springs.
  • Revised anti-roll bar stiffness as been reduced
  • 32-inch Continental General Grabber all-terrain tires on new magnetic-painted rims
  • 1-inch wider stance
  • An auxilary switch pack with 6-switches for aftermarket accessories supporting loads of 25 (1), 15 (1), 10 (1), and 5 amps (3).
  • Hoop-style bumper steps
  • front and rear recovery hooks
  • optional hood and body graphics
  • Miko suede seat inserts on unique seats.
  • Black interior accents.
  • Ground clearance rises 0.8-inches to 9.7 inches over the base Ranger SuperCrew 4x4
  • Increase in approach angle by 2.2 degrees to 30.9-degrees
  • Departure angle is up ever so slightly by 0.1 degrees to 25.5-degrees
  • Breakover angle is up 2.7 degrees to 24.2-degrees.
  • Front suspension travel increase to 6.5 inches
  • Rear suspension travel increases to 8.1 inches
  • Frame-mounted steel front bash plate and underbody skid plates
  • Rear locking differential
  • Terrain management system with 4 drive modes and Trail control
  • Recalibrated traction control system for improved acceleration and traction in gravel
  • Engine remains 2.3L EB with 270bhp and 310 lb.-ft. mated to a 10-speed automatic

Ranger_Tremor_Lariat_11.jpg

Ranger_Tremor_XLT_Lariat_01.jpg

Ranger_Tremor_Lariat_12.jpg

Ranger_Tremor_Lariat_13.jpg

Ranger_Tremor_Lariat_14.jpg

Ranger_Tremor_Lariat_06.jpg

Ranger_Tremor_Lariat_10.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel