The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

3D Printed S550 Brake Fluid Divorce Bracket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
USA
Hey all, I designed a bracket for those using a GM Clutch reservoir to divorce the clutch fluid from the brake fluid.

Since the angles are not perfect I will post the 3D file later. I can also ship at cost if someone's interested. I printed mine with ASA. I added some pictures.

On another note, how far engaged can the clutch line go over the nipple? I cannot get mine to push on more than the second picture.

PXL_20230320_233539693.jpg

PXL_20230320_233555221.jpg

Exp. Type
Circle Track
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
atlanta
Hey all, I designed a bracket for those using a GM Clutch reservoir to divorce the clutch fluid from the kotob-pdf brake fluid.

Since the angles are not perfect I will post the 3D file later. I can also ship at cost if someone's interested. I printed mine with ASA. I added some pictures.

On another note, how far engaged can the clutch line go over the nipple? I cannot get mine to push on more than the second picture.

View attachment 84942

View attachment 84943
great work

Last edited:
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
So cal
I printed mine and got the clutch reservoir, will install it soon as i get a chance. How are you guys sealing off the old nipple on the brake master?

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Atlanta
I printed mine and got the clutch reservoir, will install it soon as i get a chance. How are you guys sealing off the old nipple on the brake master?

I replaced the reservoir with an auto one from a PP mustang (#FR3Z-2140-B). Ford doesn't sell just the reservoir so you'd need to buy the whole master cylinder unless you can find a used one. I'm sure you can just find a tapered plug to fill the hole and cap it.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
MD
I replaced the reservoir with an auto one from a PP mustang (#FR3Z-2140-B). Ford doesn't sell just the reservoir so you'd need to buy the whole master cylinder unless you can find a used one. I'm sure you can just find a tapered plug to fill the hole and cap it.
Same. Purchase auto reservoir from local junkyard and second one from Midway mustang

TMO Supporting Vendors