The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

4th Annual Mustang Roundup Sept 18-21, 2014 Motorsports Park Hastings! 4 days!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NFSBOSS said:
Ugh it's always my birthday weekend. Now to find a 2015 GT rental. Maybe if Todd is out of town he'll let me borrow his LS. ;)
There has been some discussion about some rental GT S197s possibly being available. Will keep you posted if it materializes.

steveespo said:
20 hours and 22 minutes each way for me. need to take off 5 days for travel and recovery, 3 days on track.......I can do that. See you next year, I will have yellow rookie stripes on the back bumper though. iRacing doesn't have MPH so I can't practice :-\

Only 13 hours 6 minutes for me. It's on my schedule for next year. Maybe Pete could do a group buy on the rookie stripes ;)

Black Boss said:
Only 13 hours 6 minutes for me. It's on my schedule for next year. Maybe Pete could do a group buy on the rookie stripes ;)
Hah your reputation precedes you! I'm thinking I'll want to show you around the track like Steve......and into the alfalfa while driving my mirrors :eek:

TMSBOSS said:
It's a 555 mile tow from my house to MPH.

I have to figure out how to do this next year.

I will definitely be in a novice class.....probable with the Bacardi Bus also.
That's not bad. Same distance I go to Road America a couple times a year. Would be great to have you there!

JScheier said:
Chad, Kevin and I are in the second to last row jacking around... per usual :)

Good times in the back row 8)

I get home and I find my wife and daughter talking about how funny John is......traveling with John and Gary is like traveling with the Hollywood Elite :)

KRost said:
Good times in the back row 8)

I get home and I find my wife and daughter talking about how funny John is......traveling with John and Gary is like traveling with the Hollywood Elite :)
I should have had John sign the trophy instead of Todd :p

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel