The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

70 Ford Bronco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Nice 1st gen Bronco.

My brother has a 72 in his shop he is doing a frame off restoration on. It will be painted the dark gray same as the new Broncos. It will be in a dealership show room next to the new version, once it arrives. Should draw a crowd.

Last edited:
Nice 1st gen Bronco.

My brother has a 72 in his shop he is doing a frame off restoration on. It will be painted the dark gray same as the new Broncos. It will be in a dealership show room next to the new version, once it arrives. Should draw a crowd.

These guys do a lot of water skiing, so when I built this, we decided to go with no top, but the full cage. This lets them stow all of their ski stuff. The entire floor pan is painted with bed liner that matches the paint. The seats are factory looking, but are done like boat upholstery. The speakers are also marine rated. So when it rains, you just don't worry about it.

TMO Supporting Vendors