The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A Friend of Hon's dropped off some garden fresh home grown tomatoes yesterday. Hon was in the mood for a summer grilled cheese (tomato. oregano and mince garlic added, of course). They came out great...Hon wanted seconds!.......Tomorrow BLT's may be on the menu with a corn on the cob..........................We've been in a heat alert since last Wednesday with temps in the 90's and humidity thru the stratosphere.......relief won't be here til the weekend.........

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
I wanted to cook something this weekend. To much to do. Holly bought me a Blackstone for our 15th anniversary. It showed up this week…six weeks later. Then I found out you have to season it before you use it. Ordered all of the accessories this week. Maybe next weekend….she wants chicken fried rice. It’s actually for the race track. She doesn’t know that yet…😳.

Would that qualify as a Borscht??
Yes there are several versions depending on if it's hot or cold and the ingredients. I put this one together looking at a few recipes. I hardly ever follow a recipe unless it's something the needs exact attention like jelly. Mine is a hot version with fried chopped smoked bacon ends, garlic, shallots, scallions, purple onions , salt, pepper, pinch of cayenne and chicken stock as the base. A few family members were like "Ooooo beets" until they tasted. Then the seconds were asked for. 😂

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
1662420902957.png

Pasta night for a change. Working on the family to have another meat night soon! But this hit the spot anyways!! Was a celebration dinner for not passing a new constitution down here... Its was kinda of like a AOC dream wish list, free everything and we will all live like kings!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Wisconsin
View attachment 78881

Pasta night for a change. Working on the family to have another meat night soon! But this hit the spot anyways!! Was a celebration dinner for not passing a new constitution down here... Its was kinda of like a AOC dream wish list, free everything and we will all live like kings!
Looks fantastic

TMO Supporting Vendors