The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Need is the Mother of invention and that might include a lot of great recipes.......:hellyeah:
Here's the perfect example. I occasionally go to a place called " Chicken Latino". ( Peruvian) They have the best slow roasted pork and a spicy green sauce. The sauce tastes great on anything though. I was smoking some pork a few years and and thought I needed green sauce. A little web searching for ideas and got hints of what might be in Peruvian green sauce but no recipes available. I'm pretty good a picking out different ingredients by flavor in something so I reverse engineered a green sauce. It's a hit with the whole family, super simple, very fresh tasting and can be made in 5-10 min. Had my wife write it down once I had figured out. My writing is messy ....

I usually use a couple habanero in mine! Did a lighter version to share.

Enjoy!
KIMG1057.JPG

Last edited:
Hon introduced me to scotch bonnet hot peppers........She had a plant of them growing in a pot outside and I thought they were regular peppers and cut one up for my salad.....BIG BIG BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!...My respect for Scotch Bonnet peppers grew immensely since that day..............They are no joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hon introduced me to scotch bonnet hot peppers........She had a plant of them growing in a pot outside and I thought they were regular peppers and cut one up for my salad.....BIG BIG BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!...My respect for Scotch Bonnet peppers grew immensely since that day..............They are no joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of my hot peppers from last year. Black cayman, Freeport orange scotch bonnet, Trinidad perfume (yellow) we not supposed to be hot. They were up there. Plus a couple others. Like Tom Hanks said in cast away " Fire!" . Decided to grow fish peppers next year. The just look cool and have some heat.
KIMG4530.JPG

Last edited:
Some of my hot peppers from last year. Black cayman, Freeport orange scotch bonnet, Trinidad perfume (yellow) we not supposed to be hot. They were up there. Plus a couple others. Like Tom Hanks said in cast away " Fire!" . Decided to grow fish peppers next year. The just look cool and have some heat.
View attachment 80027
Heat is Heat....You got more whatever than me for sure.........I'm still havin nitemares about that scotch bonnet pepper salad I had...............

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel