The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I got a soft spot when it comes to Rib-eyes, especially ones looking as good as yours MH.I felt sorry for all the folks setting up for their cookouts around here yesterday. The day started off cloudy with a 20% chance of a shower...Lo and behold the afternoon turned into a washout with showers and a couple of down-pours. Anybody waiting for a let up was out of luck and wet. Today, on the other hand, is wall to wall sunshine with temps around or a little above 80 and low humidity. My grill will be ready a little later for some dogs and burgers and a few water soaked corns in the husks.Nothing fancy for me today...did I mention a cold one on the side? If Hon decides to make some potato salad, that will be a bonus...................................

TMO Supporting Vendors