The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
There’s a really good Mexican restaurant in Birmingham that we frequent that has the best fried chicken I have ever eaten. I know that sounds weird, but true.
True dat. I went there with them. Great chicken.

Mexican crusine is not high on my agenda, but if they were known for their fried chicken, I'd surely give them a try if they were nearby......Drumsticks on sale this week at our locat "Stop and Shop"....Another pack in the freezer for the next time I get the urge..............My options are always open.......Pizza is ALWAYS around somewhere.............:hellyeah:

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Mexican crusine is not high on my agenda, but if they were known for their fried chicken, I'd surely give them a try if they were nearby......Drumsticks on sale this week at our locat "Stop and Shop"....Another pack in the freezer for the next time I get the urge..............My options are always open.......Pizza is ALWAYS around somewhere.............:hellyeah:
What!! Mexican is one of my favorites... right behind/beside Indian, Thai, Italian, Greek..

What!! Mexican is one of my favorites... right behind/beside Indian, Thai, Italian, Greek..
MH, That's We have menus......To each his own favorites................You surely have your array of choices, that's for sure.....I limit mine to whatever I can enjoy that tickles my fancy......did anyone say pizza................................................LOL........................................

Just a thought from looking over the pics of the great meals that have been enjoyed here, even mine included without pics.....leftovers will always be enjoyed if the meal they came from was savored..........................I know it's a given, but its vastly understated/under-rated.............;).......I nominate Hon to the "leftovers" Hall of Fame!!!...:hellyeah:

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Lenoir City TN
I like Mexican, but I am willing to try fried chicken and a pitcher of margaritas after a day at Barber.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
A little more on the low carb side...flattop chicken breast coated in Mayo and dry rub. Then cheese, bacon and jalapeños. Drizzled with house made honey mustard. Second meal off the Blackstone.
1664927103327.jpeg

10 min meal. Ham, eggs, onions and hot peppers. Wife out with friends, was packing for camp for the weekend and needed something quick. My new trick for eggs - brown off what I want with the eggs, spread the stuff out, crack eggs right on top of the stuff, add about an oz of water and throw the lid on. Almost like a type of poached eggs.
KIMG5807.JPG

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors