The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
......but that won't stop real men , Racers!!!!

I am in hog heaven as my wife just surprised me with some Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey Bacon Jam ( honey whiskey, honey, uncured Bacon and other stuff ). She tells me to come in the kitchen and has this on a cracker with cream cheese and says, " Try this little surprise ." Unreal.........

......but that won't stop real men , Racers!!!!

I am in hog heaven as my wife just surprised me with some Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey Bacon Jam ( honey whiskey, honey, uncured Bacon and other stuff ). She tells me to come in the kitchen and has this on a cracker with cream cheese and says, " Try this little surprise ." Unreal.........
Your hog heaven reference made me want some pulled pork and south fried chicken.
One of my favorite places when at Myrtle.
377a7b725b5b1c894a4e96fd048a7578--surfside-beach-myrtle-beach-sc.jpg

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
@302BOB you’ve never had Mexican cornbread? That’s essentially all it is. Nothing I made up. I was just using items I had on hand to make a quick simple dinner…and yes, that’s all we had for dinner. Warm, spicy, cheesy, and filling.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
No pics of breakfast, biscuits, gravy, bacon…feel like I have posted those several times already.

The required items for the day, black-eyed peas, collards…there’s some cornbread in there somewhere…
1672620330974.jpeg

The main event…a 15 year tradition for Holly and I now…
1672620413483.jpeg

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Huntsville, AL
@Bill Pemberton here you do. I did a few things different, I used olive oil in the dressing and I used a jalapeno. We haven't seen serrano peppers around here in several years for some reason. Also left out the sugar and added the avocado.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I do a little grilling around our house, and I don't have the expertise of Chef Stapler, but my wife is a regular Julia Child , though she would never admit it. We had so much to eat I could not get everything in one picture, so here are just a few photos of the desserts and some of the snacks back during Christmas.

IMG_7071.jpg

IMG_7075.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors