The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any Cooks Onboard?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hon heard me grumbling as I was getting ready for the eggplant frying marathon and volunteered to help out....THANK GOD for Hon!!!!....I skinned and cut the eggplant and Hon did the frying........now comes the last round of the eggplant parm saga..........layering it in the pyrex dish with the sauce and moz cheese.....that's the easiest part!!!!!.....beside putting it the oven, later, of course.....

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
I have to try Frank's some time. I used to be aTobasco guy, but switched to Cholula several years ago - I found it less vinegary and a bit smoother. I mostly use the chipotle flavor, but I use the green chili flavor on eggs.

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
I used to put the hottest stuff I could find on everything, especially a lot of really hot Thai junk. But I find now that I've entered my 7th decade the old guts don't so much appreciate that anymore. Frank's is about as far out there as I can deal with these days. Which is OK, I like the flavor of it and the heat is sufficient for me now.

On track to make a grilled cheese sandwich with week old wheat bread and NO tomato.......there's none in the house........it is what it is never rang truer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anybody looking for a picture of this must be hungrier that I am......................................:banghead:

TMO Supporting Vendors