The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Any other Tour De France fans???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Love automobile racing, yet admit the Tour De France is probably my other favorite race of any type to watch? Don't even ride anymore, but the tactics, lines, speed and scenery fascinates me every year! It really highlights how brainpower is often as important as riding talent, which we all know equally translates to speed on a road course for many of us? Now that they are running through Wine Country I feel I should have a glass to help them through the Mountains.......naw , better wait as it is not even 8 am yet , haha.

Last edited:
Ride frequently and record and watch daily.

What I thought was really odd was Phil and Bob interviewing disgraced cyclist Lance Armstrong. Are ratings that low they need to bring in Lance? Does this mean they've jumped the shark?

TMO Supporting Vendors