The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Anyone going to Sonoma Raceway Shelby Mini-Nats Aug 3,4 2019?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
NorCal
0470ED91-8A3F-49DC-88A8-D6B635EB4B31.jpeg8BDF89A0-AB9F-4502-9C4D-85B523044EFB.jpeg
Did you track or just hang out? I didn’t couldn’t find your car on Sunday.
Sorry, I haven’t been on here in a little while. I ended up only doing the car show on Sunday. Things probably would’ve been fine, but I decided to leave the track days for HOD or NASA instead of a car club. There were some interesting “lines” being taken out there.
It was a fun day. They parked me in the Boss 302 section, which unfortunately meant I was all by myself. But I did end up coming away with a cool little trophy.

Congratulations! The attendance was the lowest I've seen in the 8 years I've been attending the event.

Wingrider

'11 GT500, 99% Track Car. Lots of mods & I coach
Attendance was lower from last year as last year was the national SAAC event, not just mostly western states. It wasn't even run by NorCal Shelby. It was a lot less of a car parade during sessions on track this year, but they did have 2 BMWs being being flat bedded out of the event. I think turnout was decent for the track part, but yeah the other events and paddock were definitely thinner. SAAC National draws in a lot of just show ups.

Have to say mine ran *great* this year. Love the Multimatic Control arm bushings and a shoutout to Cortex for some last minute tweeks and support that made a difference.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel