The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

AS BUILT CODES FOR 2013 BOSS 302

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does anyone have oasis or the Ford access? I've been chasing after AS BUILT codes for over a year now. I swapped my 2012 cluster for a 2013 with all the parameter capabilities and track apps. I even got the ABS module from a 13 Boss. I've been searching for the as built codes for the longest time and also have not been able to calibrate the ABS module. I've given it to a specific car electrician too but he ended accidentally removing all the track app options. Anyone have any knowledge in this subject? Anything helps

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Ventura, CA
Yea, I still haven't resolved it. It seems like that site only has key codes
@mwjscn is correct here. When replacing a module on a Ford, in addition to being programmed, the As-Built tables are the specific configuration data (like variant coding on BMW). The software prompts you to enter the correct data and then writes it to the module. You can do this with an FJDS subscription and a J2534 device (like this one: mongoose)

Nice it all makes some sense now. I believe I also have that forscan. I'll give it a shot. I've given the car to a professional programmer and the guy couldn't do it it haha. But I'm assuming this video give a good step by step right?

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Ventura, CA
@Narek Nikoghosyan I watched about the first five minutes of that video just to get a flavor of what they were trying to do. Some of their advice was OK, some was awful.

In your case, I think your problem is coding the ABS module (you are swapping a 2013 ABS module)? Be aware that there are variations among model years that can cause problems. Check the ECU part numbers. Are they the same? The module may plug in directly but not program correctly.

If the ECUs are the same part # the easy way to fix your problem is to get AS-Built data from a 2013 and use that to code it. The only risk you may run is a VIN mismatch, but you would not know that until you attempt to program it.

Most ABS modules come from Ford already programmed, they just need to be coded with As-Built, so my advice is contingent on what the software prompts you for.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel