The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Austin Texas F1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Probably already told you but going in November. 4 nights DT Austin. 300K people driving the dollar into a wheelbarrow! World Peoples and our BUCK is now like a friggin' peso!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=1_kwxzU4wL4&vq=medium

DT

I would love to go. I have been to every MotoGP since they came back to Laguna Seca (and ruined the corkscrew but that is a different story) and the first one was awesome. Every year it has been a little less exciting, not the racing which is always great, but the way the euros and the manufacturers and stuff have let up. Went to the one in Indianapolis last year and it was about like the current ones at LS are. The first F1 race in Austin I'm sure is going to be a fantastic experience.

Used to watch Cart or whatever they were called back in the day at LS too, I cold cocked some guy who I thought was hitting on me at the urinals at Eastwood's bar when I was like 16 and it turned out he was just one of the driver's crew and apparently touching people and chatting them up while you have your pecker out is ok in whatever South American country he was from. Those were great races too. Been to a couple recent Indy races and they just don't have the flair of the old races.

TMO Supporting Vendors