The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Mar

Auto Club Speedway - Mar 26-27 (NASA Socal)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
My car is still in pieces, so I'm going to miss the photoshoot. :p
If we're going to allow a non-Mustang into the shoot, you're probably the only one that we'd allow.
Offering, not pressuring :)

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
Did Cali Photography not do the photography for this event? I could've sworn I saw them there. They have nada on their website when they usually have everything up the very next day
They has a note taped to their trailer that said internet only and photos would be posted by Wednesday. Do they not understand our need for instant gratification and fresh social media content??!!!

PaddyPrix

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
Do they not understand our need for instant gratification and fresh social media content??!!!
Right? Do you know how hard it is to look professional when your whole thing is trying to not be professional?

PaddyPrix

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
Thats lame , best part is the slow mo videos which they dont give you unless you buy at the track.
I wonder if they'll be available at the trailer at later events, because I got a couple of nice slides on cool downs because they were in places we'd naturally lose to traction like 6 and 13.

TMO Supporting Vendors