The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Avalanche Gray GT350 "rescued" from Audi owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HardYakka

Avalanche Gray '17
Hey folks, lots of good information that I've already come across before signing up. Looking forward to learning more and prepping for a few upcoming weekends at Sebring now that my brakes & tires are used up. The GT350 is definitely the track car bargain of the moment. I rescued this one off the original owner: after 700 miles who felt it was "too much car" and instead traded it in for a Audi S3. Their loss, our gain :)
cuneyt gt350.jpggt350.jpgcuneyt gt350 b.jpgcuneyt gt350 a.jpg

The Audi S3 is a nice car and probably a better DD than the 350. A friend of mine had one and I ride in it frequently. But the GT350 is a #TrackMustang and you’ve found the right place. Glad to see you’ve already properly broken it in. What other track cars have owned?

HardYakka

Avalanche Gray '17
My friend and I share seat time in a 350z and the GT350. Dual 350s, if you can believe it!

I've driven the Z33 platform for years and wrench on mine since its a 15 year old car. At a small course like Palm Beach, the Z is plenty good fun, but the GT350 is in a different universe :cool:

dual 350s.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel