The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BLOWFISH DISCOUNTS FOR BMO MEMBERS!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Its high time that Blowfish has a discount for loyal BMO members. How's 10% on all BF brand products sound? Great!

So, discount codes have not worked well in the past and seem to be passed around like a...well, you get the idea. So, PM me with the item number(s), shipping info and email address you want an invoice to be sent to. The invoice can be paid with a credit card or with paypal funds. If using paypal funds, send your paypal email.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I need all the info listed to process the discounted invoice, so make sure its all in your message!

Thanks for your support!

That's an awesome deal just in time for Santa to do some shopping. How's the S550 tow hook and fire extinguisher mount coming along? ;D

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
VooDooBOSS said:
How's the S550 tow hook and fire extinguisher mount coming along? ;D
I knew you'd ask that! I'm still looking for some info on where the height needs to be set for the loop to poke through. anyone with a line on a car to measure from? the rest is designed. i could have a prototype made in a few hours and, once fitted, could have production parts on their way in about 5 weeks.

TMO Supporting Vendors