The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Blowfish Racing front and rear tow hook install pointers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getting ready for this year's track days and need to get these tow hooks installed on my 2013 Boss. Does anyone have any pointers to ease the install? Looks like a little bit of the front grill will have to be removed....and how do I get the hole in the rear bumper in the right place? Thanks!

Roush had good instructions on how to remove the front and rear bumper covers, at least they did with the 2012's. The covers look like a PITA to remove but they are very easy so just go for it.

Ya, I think I watched that a while ago. The part I am most concerned about is the cutting/drilling!

TMO Supporting Vendors