The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BMW M2 vs. GT350R

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Probably one of the last updates here. I've had my M2 for 2 years now. Great little car, but TOO easy to drive fast. I'm very near my goal of 7:55 Nordschleife lap, and I've been taking my time to get to know the place over the last 2 seasons. I miss the V8, and the visceral nature of a NA V8 car. I do appreciate the M2s active diff. I think it was a good choice to join the 7min club at the ring, and a decent daily. Torque Vectoring helps eliminate understeer like a champ. Chances are I will either get a Mach 1 or a Camaro 2SS 1LE when I get back Stateside in '21.Camaro also has the trick diff, plus it costs a lot less. But I need to drive the Mach 1 first to decide. I do have some cool 'Ring videos to share though.

Last edited:
Bay Area
Probably one of the last updates here. I've had my M2 for 2 years now. Great little car, but TOO easy to drive fast. I'm very near my goal of 7:55 Nordschleife lap, and I've been taking my time to get to know the place over the last 2 seasons. I miss the V8, and the visceral nature of a NA V8 car. I do appreciate the M2s active diff. I think it was a good choice to join the 7min club at the ring, and a decent daily. Torque Vectoring helps eliminate understeer like a champ. Chances are I will either get a Mach 1 or a Camaro 2SS 1LE when I get back Stateside in '21.Camaro also has the trick diff, plus it costs a lot less. But I need to drive the Mach 1 first to decide. I do have some cool 'Ring videos to share though.

\

HAHA That Porsche was kinda rude. But the pass was great. Thanks for that good laugh

TMO Supporting Vendors