The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I went to my heart doc appt yesterday....we were talking about my yr ago brush with death....He referred to it as a bump in the road in my life.......I beg to differ!!!!....It felt like a Major Earthquake to Me!!!!!!!!!......I don't wish that anguish on anybody....just glad I'm still breathin and can drive my Boss as fast as I want.....LE....I didn't mean that!!!!!!!!.....Boys enjoy your health!!!! I'm not the same since last yr...but at least I'm still around to pester all of you!!!!!!!!!!!............Amen!!!!!!!!!!

My Boys are over and spent the nite..... they can be quite a hand full at times!! to say the least!!!.....I swear they are learning how to spell.....They know what going O U T is now.....Galaxy is the statesman....Peanut is the rebelrouser............but they are brothers that can't live without each other...I am blessed to know them.........time to go O U T, boys......

Last edited:
Lite snow falling outside right now....starting to coat the roads and everything else...temps in the teens overnite were a factor, I'm sure......NWS predicting 3-5 inches of snow Monday nite....We might need those snow shovels after all.................DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................please excuse my whatever...........................

Last edited:
Enough with the sounds!!!!!!!!!................I'm gettin ready to take the Boss out..........that's going to the next level....can I get an AMEN on a SUNDAY????????????..This is not Blastomy or however you spell it!!!!!!!...This is OMG!!!!!!!!!!............L.E have a donut........

Last edited:
I have a very strange feeling that I'm not going to make it to 10K posts.......But I can say it's been a GREAT ride this far!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with all of you and my Boss.........and Hon,Son and the Boys!!

Last edited:
Had a cavity fixed a while ago....My Dentist said it might develop into a root canal problem in the future.........This cavity fix was over $1500!!!!!!!!!!....Now I'm getting pain from that tooth and My dentist says a root canal needs to be done....Root canal people say it's a $2k job plus a crown job later from my dentist.....another $2k!!!!!!!!!!.....we are talking over $5k when all is said and done for one lousy tooth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............I might just eat soup the rest of my days.............................................I like Progresso Italian Wedding ............

Last edited:
We had our first snow storm of this winter overnite Mon/Tues....about 4.5 inches.....it came on the 1 yr anniversary of my heart attack 2/28/22....I SURELY wasn't going out there to shovel to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!! Lo and behold temps rose for 2 days and today most of the snow is gone!!!!!!!!!!!....."The Lord works in mysterious ways" is an understatement that I can live with to see another day!!!!!!!!!! Count your Blessings Boys............They happen MORE than you know!..........Sermon over, sorry for ...............whatever..............................................................

Oh Boy, Tragedy overnite!!!!! With the heavy rain and sleet and wind our glass picnic table that Son got for us got blown into the back stairs and was shattered. Hon heard it happen in her sleep but didn't realize what it was til today.....I know, VERY small loss for us compared to others who have incurred much, much more, recently.....A lesson learned here is cherish what you have WHILE you have it...If it is taken from you you will miss it dearly....I could have said that a lot worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but this is a family show, of course.........................Karma is a blessing..I'm enjoying my second time......................it may be more, but I'm not counting..........for GOOD reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hellyeah:

Last edited:
WOW, What a week!!!.....A snow storm Monday nite.....didn't have to shovel!!!!!......My one yr heart attack anniversary...I'm still here.....picnic table gets shattered in the back yard.....The Boss is smiling in the garage.."boys will be boys..better let them have their toys"...rings true!!!!!.... Good times are when you can enjoy them Boys!!!!!!!!
....disco will be disco.......

Last edited:
NASCAR Race at Las Vegas today..............I'm not into it as I used to be......I was an avid fan for more yrs than I can count It's just not the same for some reason anymore.....I guess things started going downhill when Earnhardt died in 2001...........That was a shocker I'm still dealing with!........I heard it on the news driving to work at 5am Mon morning......I cried...........why is this post/screen so big????????????

i heard

Last edited:
Great Sunday!!! Hon off to Church with Her friend visiting from England...Son by with the Boys!!!....Taking the Boss to a basketball game.Boys got kidnapped by a girl wanting to take them for a walk.............you can't make this stuff up....1678039722208.png

OMG!!!!! Life is an adventure we all travel and experience all the wonders it has that are hidden for us to find and explore!!!! I may be climbing on the final rocks of my journey but some of you are just starting to enjoy your path in the future!!!. Cherish and enjoy every step you take!!!............I need to take a whatever..............

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel