The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Another Day, another dollar.......harder to come by when you're retired, buy I'm not complaining, in fact I celebrate everyday of my permanent vacation!!!!!!!!!....This is a blessing a lot of folks never get to enjoy...............think about it................

Lousy day outside.....raining, but at least it's warm...50's..may hit 60's later.....I'd put the snow shovels away, but I never used them this past winter to begin with.......Oh No, I hope I didn't curse myself with next winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Early Palm Sunday Morning......Had to use the bathroom (P)....What's your reason for being here????????...You don't need one...sorry for askin.....TMO is open 24/7......Let the Pope rest!!!...Somebody else can do Holy Week!!!.....Hon said there should be an age limit on Popes.....I agree!!!...........Is this taking it too far on TMO????????....Easter's next Sunday!

Sorry for the rant.............I remember Easters long ago...Me and my brothers got our Easter suits and hats to go to Church on Easter Sunday!....The Easter Bunny always stopped by with jelly beans and a chocolate rabbit in that Easter Basket !Easter dinner was the Bomb!!! Ham, Kabasi, Potato salad, Dyed hard boiled eggs( All blessed at Church Saturday!), and homemade HOT horseradish!!! My Mom made Easter Bread, which was to die for!!!!!!!!!!.... Memories Memories that's what keeps our lives held together..........................

I Went out to the store today in the Boss to get some Easter stuff before the rush happens later in the week....This isn't a religious site, so I won't go into anything about Saviors....I got the last purple reg Gold's horse radish and one of the many HOT white ones that were there... I mix the two together and end up with something My mother made long ago....It goes on Kabasi and hard boiled eggs and HOLD YOUR NOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........for that after burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....I wish I could share this with the any cooks thread....................

Oh Boy.....Early , Early Wednesday Morning....3:25 AM I can't sleep right since,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whenever!!!.........more rants from a ..............whatever............I gotta start that Boss up again....Not right now............Hon may not be amused?

Last edited:
Back to reality.........Hon snorin, I'm gettin nothing out of watching late nite TV...............signing off....morning sun may bring some fun.....you never know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..Family show....gotta GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........Bare with me........................1680757799866.png

74 degrees at 9:00 this morning...........this is unreal!!!!!!!!!!.....for April or even June!!!.....It got to 83 yesterday....I'm sure we will beat that today!...I love summer, but this is little too quick!..normal highs 55-59 this time of year......

Last edited:
Some of us were up in Connecticut, went to check out their ammo at a outdoor store ( I forget the name) somewhere around Lime Rock. I was shocked to hear you had to have an "ammo permit" to purchase ammunition, so much for that "consittutional state" on their license plates.
Look how far we have fallen...
We started a revolution over a 3% increase in taxes now the IRS agents are armed..seriously WTH??!!

Last edited:
Morning is breaking here now....Beautiful sky coming into view...don't ask why I'm up to see this...retirement has it's benes I suppose.....Hon getting to see them too, all though She's still snoring right now.........Praise The Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Looking outside the kitchen window and the red bud trees bloomed overnight! The grass is really getting green and I was appreciating nature until...................I realized I would have to start mowing soon, ha!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel