The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anybody else around here feel that heat and humidity kick in today.....mid 80's along the shore, where water temps are in the mid 50's...to mid 90's inland!!!!!!!!!.....more of the same tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!...............My AC (little fan) will be on tonite and tomorrow.......things/temps calm down for Monday.......................I kept all my doors and windows closed today, so inside hasn't felt the shock yet...........tomorrow may be another story!!!!!!!!!!!!...........Just Summer's way of saying................Here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a high temp of 94F Sunday afternoon temps have cooled down to 66F this early Mon Morning.....It's amazing what weather can do when it wants to!!.....Poor Son had to trim bushes yesterday in that heat.....His own fault for waiting too long to get to it......My bush trimming days are OVER!!!!.....My last tyme I got poison ivy so bad i needed that shot in my butt.......never again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................I've even learned the hard way you can even get poison ivy during the winter................devil's weed is putting it mildly........................

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Oohhh, aaaah, good day fur Beer, aaaah?! Happy Canada Day is right and many of the friendly folk will likely party till July 4th just so they can wish their neighbors to the South a Happy Independence Day. They are such friendly souls and Canadians never fail to hang around to wish another carbon life form a toast to something, well anything, well..................

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Carver...............we may not have the ability to consume mass quantities of cereal malt beverages like our friends in the Provinces can, but most of us with Canadian friends understand why we can not reach them by phone during party time. Even for multi tasking Cannucks, how do you answer your phone when both hands are holding tankards of golden , liquid joy?!

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Lots of noise last night with the firecrackers and bombs, hopefully no one burned down anyone else's house. More noise this weekend with the IMSA race in town at Mosport. First time for me seeing these cars live, heading out there right after I finish my wheaties and beer!;)

Hey. Very early in TMO Land..........................................Just sent Hon Off to catch a plane at JFK to bury Her Mother...very sad time right now........Son will be there with Her, But I can't go for health reasons...............This Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................This is what you have to go thru.............we all will...........................

One last Post before I crash from being up this AM at 3.......................................................Saw a commercial this early AM on TV with a dog waking up His owner and yelling "it's walk o'clock"....reminded me of my "Beer Thirty" recollection................Everybody has a time agenda, I suppose....................................................................................

ALL RIGHT... Mayhem and Hon's Extreme Sorrow are no excuse for anything..................................................let's get back to the reason for being here........Boss ran good today under extreme duress ......did I spell that right???......................................eh.........................................................................................................................

////////

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Sorry to hear about your wife's mother and give her sincere regards and blessings from the members of TMO. Do take care of yourself and try to enjoy the weekend as much as is possible.

Had the Boss out today since It is a picture perfect day for a ride......apparently everybody else and their brother had the same idea. I'll venture out again during the week to enjoy a cruise when things are calmer................................................................retirement gives you those options...;):cool:

Oh Boy.....for all of June and the first 2 wks of July we've been warm (almost hot) and cozy.....That's changing BIGTIME this week!!!!!!!!!!!......90's until further notice with humidty rivaling Miami......Just when I thought we were going to finally enjoy a Canadian summer, Florida said forget about it!!!!!!!!!.....My fans (the ones with a switch) will be going full blast this week.......................Had the Boss out today for the last time this week or longer, maybe.............................

july

Latest saga in the continuing sagas.......Bear with me, Hon does, Bless her Soul............Had to go to the DMV this morning to take care of something for Son. He had a lic plate stolen while His Jeep was parked on a NY st, near JFK airport (He was flying to his grandma's funeral and JFK lots were full) He didn't realize His plate was stolen while parked there until days later, so a police report was never made.Lo and Behold, He received TWO speeding tickets from NY with a vehicle caught on NY's camera system wearing the stolen plate. If a REAL Cop caught the speeder He would have seen right away the plate didn't match the vehicle......Back to DMV.....CT DMV now has an appt only system and I had one ready to go!!!...I pulled into the parking lot, which was only 1/4 filled and thought to myself this was going to be a piece of cake!!!!.....not exactly...............After showing the security guard at the door my appt number I was told to enter for further instructions.Normally, I would then proceed to the ticket machine to get a ticket number to be called.But Lo and Behold AGAIN the ticket machine wasn't working. so I was led to a line of chairs that would eventually lead to a DMV window/person..I finally got to the head of the line of chairs and the DMV lady who put Me in that line asked Me if I had a ticket number.When I said no, she replied..."The ticket machine is working now, I'll get you one!!!....Lo and Behold for the THIRD time the ticket she gave Me has NINE people ahead of ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........OK, I'll wait, I'm retired,..great to be alive at the DMV, helping my Son.....I FINALLY get called to a window and explain why I'm there, when LO AND BEHOLD for THE LAST TIME I learn I need to be the power of attorney to change ANYTHING regarding my Son's DMV info.I was given the form to be notarized and sent on my way....Can't blame DMV, really....They need to cover their butt.......My fear of going to the DMV extends once more............................

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors