The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sleet this morning....Cold rain this afternoon and windy......not a pleasant day to be outside.......The Boss agrees!!!!!!!!!.........Tomorrow the sun comes back with temps near 60!!!!!!!!!!!...The Boss is getting ready...Me TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............We ALL know what it's like to drive a car you enjoy to play with..............giddy up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.google.com/search?q=kra...#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:f9dcf63a,vid:d6Apa-eWCus

Last edited:
After a Awful Saturday, This Sunday feels great....yesterday sleet,rain and wind..never getting to 40...........Today, very sunny, almost 50 before 11 AM...might reach 60 today!!!...Son may try and beat Me to Boss today.........We'll see about that!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Welcome to wacky weather Bob. It was 55-57 where we were in Nebraska yesterday and we wake up this morning to 8 inches of snow, but with the temperature going back up to the low 40s it will be a slushfest! The good news is I think this wave is going to miss wandering East to Connecticut,

this wave is going to miss wandering East to Connecticut,
You're right Bill, Quiet weather week coming up.............let me have my banana so I can take my pills..........4 in the morning....3 at night.........why can't pizza be one of my medications????????????????..........I'm sure if a doctor had a pizza place nearby it might be............just kidding....maybe.....................:banghead:

TGIF!!!!....When you're retired, that loses some of it's impact.I woke to a nice sunny day...temp 30...........but now clouds are moving in with showers later and Saturday........Hey I woke up breathing (consider the alternative) with a loving family, including 2 Pit Bulls, Galaxy and Peanut............And a Boss in the garage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........I'm in great shape for the shape I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some Folks ask me "who's your hero".....My answer is always.....GOD, My Family, friends, and My Boss..........if I left anybody out, My sincere opoligies .....................time is ticking...tomorrow is Fools day.........be careful........................

Today is April Fools day....I was gonna post something to churn the waters but changed my mind........We have enough jokes in the news as it is today!!...not to mention everything else!....I learned long ago not to mention politics.....:nono:

Oh well....Unexpected blizzard headed for Florida today!!!! Florida has no plows so crews are headed to help from states up north!....Ct plans to help if 302BOB can co-ordinate efforts, but He can't be found at the moment..........last seen driving a CO Boss Mustang up RT 8...........Happy April 1st

TMO Supporting Vendors