The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 owners kit now available from Ford.....$119.00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That's great. Anyone know if the key chain is available by itself?

This is a definite sticky!

Not a bad price, either. Makes me wonder how many of us will get a second one just to keep in case they have already sold or might sell in the future and want to have it to remember. I am sure Ford only has so many extra key chains.

Great news! Thanks for posting. This should keep the ebay kits from getting stupid expensive.
Hope all who have been looking for a kit see this.

Of course I ordered my certificate last night before they offered this, ugh..... Oh well, the key fob is really all I want besides the cert.

This is a great deal for $119.00 even if the key fob is not engraved. This should stop the stupid high prices on EBay for the original kit that did not go with the car when it was sold.

Paul

06mach1 said:
I wonder if it comes with the outer box/package it originally came in. It does say the certificate comes in a "Boss sleeve". If anyone gets this let us know.

I talked to a rep at fordshow this morning and he said they didn't have that nor what he referred to as a "number of brochures" nor the track day info.

NFSBOSS said:
That's great. Anyone know if the key chain is available by itself?

This is a definite sticky!

I was thinking the same thing. I would buy one to use with my keys and leave the original bubble wrapped in my kit. I'm sure you can get a jeweler to duplicate the engraving if you really wanted to.

I think this is a great deal unfortunately I bought certificate separate then I bought a kit from a forum member so this would have saved me a few hundred but whatever. I have a 13 kit also I scored for a very reasonable price . I would buy another key chain if they ever become available. :eek:

TMO Supporting Vendors