The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Registry - Post your info here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi All,

Ok am I missing it or can someone point me to a link to the actual working registry or database for the 2012-2013 B302's?

An actual registry or database that is searchable by any one of us?

Is this thread the "registry" or just a capture point of the data and that data is then fed into some database hidden away somewhere?

I've asked over on the B302 forums - no response there to the question.

I ask here because it seems this site for 2012-2013 B302's gets more action (sometimes).

IMO, if data is being collected from B302 owners into some backside database / why can't that database be transparent and accessible by the users who are seeking research of a collected dataset of vehicles? I'm not asking for personal data, just actual searchable vehicle data as being offered up and mined in this thread.

TMO Supporting Vendors