The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Brentons Mustang Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Dear Brenton Aviator , welcome to low level flying. You will find this Forum as a great place for information to enhance your track experience, along with finding many other members who will often become new friends to hang with at the track. You might want to consider coming down to the Mustang Roundup in October ( since we often have 3-8 Ford Engineers come down from your area ) , as it is a great time and with 50-70 Mustang and Ford Track addicts , it is an event where one runs into more Mustang maniacs than any normal track event. Look forward to your future posts and feel free to reach out with any questions, this is a site that is laid back , you won't have folks telling you to look up the " Search Button, " we understand the passion for racing and especially with Mustangs!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Dear Brenton Aviator , welcome to low level flying. You will find this Forum as a great place for information to enhance your track experience, along with finding many other members who will often become new friends to hang with at the track. You might want to consider coming down to the Mustang Roundup in October ( since we often have 3-8 Ford Engineers come down from your area ) , as it is a great time and with 50-70 Mustang and Ford Track addicts , it is an event where one runs into more Mustang maniacs than any normal track event. Look forward to your future posts and feel free to reach out with any questions, this is a site that is laid back , you won't have folks telling you to look up the " Search Button, " we understand the passion for racing and especially with Mustangs!
Hello. Thank you for the warm welcome. I used to work closely with Ford when I work in experimental vehicle and I was on the launch team for Voodoo and Hummingbird in 2014-2016 so my passion was made clear once I stepped foot into the first prototype of this vehicle. The Aviator name comes for the fact that I fly Cessna 172S planes as a hobby.

Last edited:

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Hello. Thank you for the warm welcome. I used to work closely with Ford when I work in experimental vehicle and I was on the launch team for Voodoo and Hummingbird in 2014-2016 so my passion was made clear once I stepped foot into the first prototype of this vehicle. The Aviator name comes for the fact that I fly Cessna 179S planes as a hobby.
Car looks great - and it looks like you've got some valuable seat time under your belt. Nice to have another insider with the experiences you've had with your unique background on those projects. Looking forward to your participation here. Welcome!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Car looks great - and it looks like you've got some valuable seat time under your belt. Nice to have another insider with the experiences you've had with your unique background on those projects. Looking forward to your participation here. Welcome!
Thank You Luda lol. I look forward to meeting and talking to fellow S550 lovers.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Wow wow I got love for all my mustang brothers and sisters.Weather its Fox Body,SN-95,S197 (program I work on at when I started at Ford)and S550 and I'm sure the next generation will be just as amazing.Were all coyotes banded together for the pursuit of speed

TMO Supporting Vendors