The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Dec

Buttonwillow CW13 Birthday event

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
California
I'm sorry there are no events closer to me for these events.........I would surly be there!!....Cali is a little out of my range right now.......................Happy Birthday in Advance
No worries I completely get it. I wouldn't drive far out of my way either lol. I appreciate it!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
California
$50 DISCOUNT CODE!
Use code "TMO50" and get $50 off my buttonwillow cw 13 event with only a 50 driver cap. Your price after discount should be $180 for an open track day with less than half of the drivers at a usual buttonwillow track day.
Admittedly I have not sold as many spots as previous events as I have hosted. I'm adding this discount to minimize my loss. So My loss is your gain, come out and have a test and tune day with open track all day.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Los Angeles
Yessir, this is my 4th year doing an open track all day event for my bday. This is my first year on this forum which is why no one here has heard of me before lol. but on my instagram there's old posts from previous years.
Are you ok with bringing race cars? The timing looks good for a test day with my TA2 car.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
California
Hey everyone. I know there’s at least 3 drivers from this forum attending the event. Here’s a QR code linked to my most recent Instagram post with some basic event information. I’m going to be way more active on Instagram than on here so please feel free to message or follow me on there for more updates.IMG_1513.jpeg

TMO Supporting Vendors