The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Buy new TMO t-shirts and apparel here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Alright everyone... I think the initial designs are ready for purchase. Here's the link to the store, and it looks like there is a 15% OFF coupon code available for the next 2 days for those:

I have the ability to add more apparel and accessory options to print on, but it can get overwhelming - they have a LOT of options, so I started out with a few of the common things, like men's t-shirts, long sleeve shirt, sweatshirts, and hats for now. I even threw in a polo option, even though it isn't embroidered. My wife asked if I made any women's or kid's clothing available - not yet. No embroidery options or sticker options available from this vendor so I'll have to set up another solution for those. Everything in this store is all digital print.

I also have the ability to enable/disable apparel colors to be printed on. For the most part, I made color choices based on how the design looked on them in the configuration tool. I made the light text logo designs available on dark color apparel and the dark text logo available on light color apparel. I also created a white logo design that could be printed on quite a few color options.

Prices were set so that $2-3 dollars gets sent my way per item sold. Hopefully it's not too expensive. I made sure to add in a "budget" shirt option which is a basic Fruit of the Loom 100% cotton pre-shrunk shirt. We also have a Cotton/Poly shirt by Next Level (60% cotton/40% polyester) option for those who wanted something a little more "premium".

If you're unhappy with anything you order, please return it to the vendor (Spreadshirt) and send me a note about what you didn't like so I can see if it's something I can address. I ordered one of the Next Level cotton/poly shirts myself and it looked pretty good and I was happy with the fit - I usually like Next Level shirts.

Hopefully you guys are happy with what's available. I'll get to work on coming up with some additional artsy designs with cars, race helmets, and other things. It might not be BlipShift (which has a cool Coyote line art shirt right now by the way) but I'll certainly have some fun with coming up with some designs. If we have any graphic designers in here who have created vector artwork for t-shirts, and would like to contribute a design, feel free to PM me.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
15% off discount going on right now through the 24th! Be sure to get your orders in.

For what it's worth, we don't control those discounts. The vendor does. So when they become available, we'll try and mention it.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Great missed the last promo , but will get in on this one...........gotta have a new TMO shirt for the Northwoods Shelby Event in April at Road America. I know there are already 6-8 of us signed up for the fun , but this will make it easier to scope out the really astute and well dressed racers!!!!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Wow, Tyme, glad I am an empty nester, as my son already has most of my tools, and I sure wouldn't want him confiscating all my TMO Regalia! Got my stuff just ordered , so will be looking sharp when a bunch of us run at Road America in April!!

TMO Supporting Vendors