The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Nov

CCSCC "Last Cone Standing" Event.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Southern Illinois
There's always next year! I had seen you were marked interested on fb. I've been hoping to meet you one day. Have to soak up all the knowledge I can from s197 guys. Especially if I plan to have a chance at any national events.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Bring a huge sponge , because DaveW's family have been auto crossing forever and there is a ton of knowledge to soak up. Hopefully you can make the SCCA Solo Nationals in 2022, there are a lot of us on the site who participated in that Concrete Cone Celebration every year -- it is an " Event " unlike any other.

TMO Supporting Vendors