The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

CorteX Watts Link Group Buy and JRi Dampers Discount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Sorry guys, count me out for the Watts link group buy...it didn't look like we'd get enough to make 10 before the JRi discount expires. :(

I just placed my order for the DA units. :)

I want that watts link baaaaad! Timing its just awful right now, considering holiday bills. I still have until the 18th to pull the trigger, though, right?

I've ordered mine and my Boss has an appointment at the CorteX beer emporium and day spa for a full suspension massage.

Only a few days left and this deal is a go so don't miss out.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Excellent set up and it certainly looks like they are very high quality components. Nicely done, and once you get back on the track and get her sorted, you'll have to let us know how she feels and responds.

I like it!
Dave

That Cortex set up is a work of art.
Noticed that there is not much travel in the rear dampers. Must be somewhat firm.
I really like that set up and Cortex did a Very Clean Install.
Good luck running it and post your findings Please.

Grant 302

superhero said:
That Cortex set up is a work of art.
Noticed that there is not much travel in the rear dampers. Must be somewhat firm.
I really like that set up and Cortex did a Very Clean Install.
Good luck running it and post your findings Please.

Even lowering the back with P springs didn't leave much more room for travel. I cut my bumpstops down with those and still had a lot of contact with the frame rail.

I haven't noticed any bottoming with mine, but I haven't gone that low yet either and I'm still running a lot of anti-squat.

Wingrider

'11 GT500, 99% Track Car. Lots of mods & I coach
NFSBOSS said:
I've ordered mine and my Boss has an appointment at the CorteX beer emporium and day spa for a full suspension massage.

Don't let NFS Boss fool you- this site isn't free. :) I've spent a small fortune on other BMO Group Buys and the car is up at Cortex this week for the full body suspension makeover + a few other bits.

*shakes fist*

Wingrider said:
Don't let NFS Boss fool you- this site isn't free. :) I've spent a small fortune on other BMO Group Buys and the car is up at Cortex this week for the full body suspension makeover + a few other bits.

*shakes fist*

All I know is that this thread alone saved me ~$200 on the watts-link and not make me spend $800 ;D

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
I'm ready for the next Cortex watts link group buy, let's also include the rear LCA's and relocation bracket set up.

Anyone else ready?

Rick, let us know your thoughts.
Thanks,
Dave
2HP

Grant 302

302 Hi Pro said:
I'm ready for the next Cortex watts link group buy, let's also include the rear LCA's and relocation bracket set up.

Anyone else ready?

Rick, let us know your thoughts.
Thanks,
Dave
2HP

No need! They're on sale right now for $995!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel