The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

COVID -19 check in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First thing is forming the driveway again. The lift they used tore up my yard and driveway that was just graded. Oh well I’m happy as a clam now lol

isnt it crazy how fast they get this stuff up.....mine was up in 6hrs also from lumber delivery. Now insulation and Drywall this weekend.

how tall is your ceiling

Yesterday's "soft" reopening in CT was lower than expected/wanted for most businesses trying to climb out of this nightmare....Outdoor only dining was not a great option for most restaurants or folks wanting to get out of the house, finally. A warm day in July may have served the purpose with more enthusiasm. Indoor dining may surface next month here, with all those needed restrictions added, of course...............I thought things would be getting more towards "normal" as June approached, but that may not happen till next year, at the earliest.......a vaccine needs to be developed first................

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Was a Pharmaceutical Rep many years back ( actually worked with some Epidemiologists and Infectious Disease Hospital Septs. ) and remember how long the process often is to get vaccines and drugs to the market, yet I am optimistic that with this being a Worldwide issue, Doctors and Companies around the Globe are working with each other at a pace unheard or years ago. With Technology and Information shared in seconds with the Internet, I am hoping we will see a vaccine by year's end. I remember in my time, we were talking 2-4 years to get a vaccine out , at best.

If a vaccine is here earlier , it will be because some Company/Research Hospital/Research University actually does put human life ahead of profits. There is no doubt that entity will be the Nobel Peace Prize winner hands down.

1995CobraR

Three time Champion
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Sandy Springs, GA
That's what we all need...with a fridge full of libations...did I spell that right?

Yes. And I am also a fan of Kentucky based bourbon. I like it with branch (water) or straight up with ice.

Did anyone stop and ask themselves where this virus came from that's effecting the whole world?....It's mind boggling to see it happen so quickly everywhere!!!...In early March I saw China having a Big problem with everyone wearing face masks but thought it would never get here....boy, was I wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors