The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

CRMC Performance Driving School in SC June 1-3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GA
Here is a great track weekend deal for you - the Carolina Regional Mustang Club hosts a Performance Driving School annualy at Carolina Motorsports Park in Kershaw,SC, which this year is June 1-3. I highly recommend this one if you want to come out. It is very reasonable at $295 for the weekend and they have great instructors and a friendly atmosphere since people have been going for years. The track is very challenging and is a good one to learn on since it has many of the types of turns you will encounter on road courses.

Here are links to registration and information.

info: http://ponytales.org/events/performa...ng-school.html

registration (use this link- the web page link is wrong): http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.c...F74AA9E40E4846

I am already registered so I will be on the lookout for Bosses!

Ken

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Took my '06 GT out there back in '08. Great track and a great time. A good friend of mine I'm sure will be out there with #0029 as it's been tradition for he and another friend to make it out there yearly.

Sadly, that'll be the first weekend I'll be 14 time zones away.

GA
ufnavy06 said:
Took my '06 GT out there back in '08. Great track and a great time. A good friend of mine I'm sure will be out there with #0029 as it's been tradition for he and another friend to make it out there yearly.

Sadly, that'll be the first weekend I'll be 14 time zones away.

Sorry to hear you can't make it. I was there in '09 and '10. I went to a NASA weekend instead last year and I'm sorry I missed it. I'm sure this will keep on going for many years, so there is always next year.

TMO Supporting Vendors