The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Did you notice the price on Hawk Race pads for the S550 Performance Pack pads?? Wow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I don't know the details on brake pads, Just know if they work or not.
In comparing the details on KNS website The G-Locs have a higher temp range and to me this would seem important.

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Snowy North
Ken is a seriously dedicated track rat...known him for 15 years and have watched him flog Subarus and Z06's around consequence tracks like VIR.

An engineer who understands energy management AND who can wheel a car.

I bought these (and DTC60 rears) from Ken...all good. Harder on rotors than C'teks and G-locks, but I like them nearly as much as PFC-0* series stuff.

I'm using DTC-60's and was able to get similar pricing up in Canada. Very happy with the product, currently at 5 abusive track days with some minimal street driving and the pads are still at 7/10's wear.

TMO Supporting Vendors