The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Do we get many Russian members participating?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
I ask because we sure do get a lot of them registering on a daily/weekly basis. Most of the accounts are definitely fake/fraudulent. I'm planning on integrating a system to cut down on that substantially, but the result would be blocking potentially legit members from Russia. Just want to make sure we don't have many (or any) that get caught up in the net.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Hold my Vodka....Watch this!!!

It looks like ford is exiting the car market in Russia.

Risk vs Reward?? I would block them.

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I vill havv to menshun zat der bin zum verree snell Churrmanz on zis Four Rum, und zay bist zum wunderbar guyzzz zat vill never cooz n-e problemzz , dey bist chjust a bunch ov Machinekopfs.

Moostang über Alles!

No. I deleted all of them. You can include India on that list too.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel