The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

EBC Yellow vs Blue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Pittsburgh PA
I tried searching the subject and couldn’t find any results so I apologize if this has been covered already. Just started tracking my 12 boss this year and have 4 track nights/ HPDE’s on it. EBC yellow stuff pads I have on it were new at the beginning the year probably need replacing after one more track night. I’ve got zero negative issues with the yellow stuff pads. But I did see that blue pads have have longer life.

I don’t care about brake dust or noise. Any comments / recommendations on blue vs yellow EBC pads?

Thanks.

I haven't ran the blue EBC pads in the Boss 302. Though I did run them in a SN95 race car I have. Hard to compare the two. I did run the yellow EBC pads in a Boss 302 with the Oem Front Brembo calipers with brake ducts. I thought they were just fine for the price point of those pads. I have a brand new set yellow EBC's for sale if your interested. I also have a set that have 90% of life in them still. PM me if interested.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel