The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

For all the Canadian TMO members !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I had a great day, killer meal with the wife and I am trying to compose intelligent automotive jargon with a semblance of normal brain matter while having a few glasses of Crown Royal --- heh, I am trying to raise the value of the Loonie single handedly so give me a break! In beginning a US study of Crown Royal subtle effects I have found I type really crappy after 3 shots, straight, and I am not going to even suggest quality postings after 4 - I am not Canadian so I probably can not even get to that limit. Crown Royal is a family tradition, as my father would only do " Bananas Foster" for his friends at party's in Europe ( Germany to be exact ) using Crown Royal , so having a sip late at night is a family tradition. Things change in life , but in the 60s, with fighter pilots in the Europe , Crown Royal was the " King of Drinks " so I am just recognizing this Canadian Classic for my TMO friends up North. Who knows, maybe those fine folks up North would like to sponsor a US racer whose family has enjoyed their fine distillations since the 1960s --very apparent plea for sponsorship for an amateur racer with a very vocal presence and influence over maybe 100 human life forms.

Last edited:

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
We can't afford to sponsor you Bill. Here's the new simplified income tax formula.

1./How much did you spend on food?
2./How much did you make?
Subtract Line 1 from Line 2 and send us that amount.

I also just paid $1.96 per LITRE for 91 octane, and that was pure luck as the average around here is well over 2.25 a litre. Amazing that a country with vast oil deposits has such high gas prices. Virtue signalling is what our government excels in and not much else.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well, it was worth a shot ( literally ) since I figured you might find me a wonderful Ambassador of some of Canada's finest exports. I do understand your situation as I recently returned from a vacation in California and while I filled up recently at 3.94 for premium in Nebraska, regular ( per gallon )in the Golden State was anywhere from 5.39 at Costco to 6.47 in the town we stayed.
I have to say prices in my State in the Heartland of the US makes life a bit easier than what I am hearing friends around the Globe are paying.

TMO Supporting Vendors