The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Ford Service shop in MN

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Has anyone had any luck with Ford Service shop in Twin Cities, Minnesota. My shop (Auto Nation ) said they don't have anyone qualified to work on a GT350 car.

xr7

TMO Addict?
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Minnesota
Has anyone had any luck with Ford Service shop in Twin Cities, Minnesota. My shop (Auto Nation ) said they don't have anyone qualified to work on a GT350 car.
What do you need done? Where are you located, rough, north, south, east, west, metro area, I have a couple of contacts I could check with.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
I'm in the North metro, but will drive for good service. Thinking I need transmission output shaft flange nut, tone ring and bearing. I have had the shaft flange nut replace twice.

xr7

TMO Addict?
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Minnesota
That's kind of bizarre that they can't handle a repair like that. I'll see what I can find out.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Last time it was in they had to replace pinion bearing and the axle housing broke. It was all covered under warranty for me, but not sure about them. So with new service manager he said the car was worth to much to work on.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
MN
Last time it was in they had to replace pinion bearing and the axle housing broke. It was all covered under warranty for me, but not sure about them. So with new service manager he said the car was worth to much to work on.
In other words ... they aren't making enough money on the warranty work, so please take it elsewhere. Pretty sure they can't deny service work if its warranty related and they sell 350's, but I may be mistaken.

xr7

TMO Addict?
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Minnesota
In other words ... they aren't making enough money on the warranty work, so please take it elsewhere. Pretty sure they can't deny service work if its warranty related and they sell 350's, but I may be mistaken.
Typical bad dealer BS.

xr7

TMO Addict?
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Minnesota
I'll send you a PM in a bit.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel