The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Fri 9/24: Chicagoland Mustang Club Track Rental at Great Lakes Dragaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know we don't have many drag racers here, but for anyone interested, I would like to extend the invite to Chicagoland Mustang Club's track rental at Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, WI on Friday, September 24th. The track rental is from 10 am to 5 pm. Car count is expected to be about 50-60 cars, so you will be able to get a lot of runs in with little to no wait in the staging lanes.

For anyone interested, I need pre-payment via paypal ($65 to [email protected]) by Friday, September 10th.

Event details posted here on our local forum:

TMO Supporting Vendors