The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Girodiscs from KNS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Minnesota
Hey TMO gang. Just wanted to give a shout out to the great folks at KNS Brakes. I reached out to them for a set of rotors for my 2017 GT350 and they hooked me up! Great service, fast delivery and a discount for being a TMO member! Can't wait for the Northwoods Shelby Club event at Road America in a couple weeks to give them their first test.KNS_Giro.jpg

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Yes , boys and girls you do get a discount at some of the TMO Site Sponsors, and it never hurts to ask. Also other links on here will return a tiny amount to TMO that helps keep the costs down for our buddy Ludachris! ( TireRack is a good example of this). JPX you are not the Lone Ranger in feeding your horse, I forgot to ask one of the other Sponsors only to find out they offer a small discount. I bet your little note will alert many members to ask, even if not available, but most of the Sponsors here are super receptive to members and already competitively priced!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Minnesota
Yes , boys and girls you do get a discount at some of the TMO Site Sponsors, and it never hurts to ask. Also other links on here will return a tiny amount to TMO that helps keep the costs down for our buddy Ludachris! ( TireRack is a good example of this). JPX you are not the Lone Ranger in feeding your horse, I forgot to ask one of the other Sponsors only to find out they offer a small discount. I bet your little note will alert many members to ask, even if not available, but most of the Sponsors here are super receptive to members and already competitively priced!
The community can help each other out for sure discounts, recommendations of great products and companies like G-LOK, KNS Vershlog and others. Word of mouth among the tribe is the best form of advertising! Stay fast my friends!

TMO Supporting Vendors