The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 INTAKE THROTTLE BODY ADAPTERS!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
CJ Pony Parts requested a Throttle Body Adapter to allow the use of a GT350 Intake Manifold with a factory GT Throttle Body. Its a cool idea, actually. The GT350 Manifold is making great power on Coyote's, but it seems driveability has suffered, as the GT350 Throttle Body is giving tuners fits. So, they teamed up with Blowfish to provide an adapter to work with the factory 80mm TB and Lund to do tunes and provide a turn-key GT350 Intake upgrade package. I am anxious to see their power results!

While i was happy to help them, I know the factory TB is not the best performer, so the adapter was opened up to 85mm, to allow the use of an aftermarket GT bolt patterned Throttle Body to get more of the manifold's peak flow potential. The adapter's bore tapers out to the manifold's 90mm opening to make sure there is smooth air movement. It features an integrated Viton seal to make sure its leak free and will not degrade with fuel or chemicals.

https://www.blowfishracing.com/engine/118-2011-2016-mustang-gt350-intake-80-85mm-throttle-body-adapter.html?live_configurator_token=0e674b5c286aa928ba7b7411173d79cb&id_shop=1&id_employee=1&theme=&theme_font=

2011-2016-mustang-gt350-intake-80-85mm-throttle-body-adapter.jpg

While I was at it, I designed an alternate version that is a straight through 90mm to work specifically with the BBK 90mm Throttle Body to maximize the manifold's potential. This may be a nice upgrade for those blessed with a real GT350. I suspect its just going to take a little tuning to make it purr. This item, while already test fit, won't be available to purchase for another couple of weeks. The following link is a placeholder. It does have the ability to order, but the pictures are not correct.

https://www.blowfishracing.com/engine/119-2011-2016-mustang-gt350-intake-bbk-90mm-throttle-body-adapter.html?live_configurator_token=0e674b5c286aa928ba7b7411173d79cb&id_shop=1&id_employee=1&theme=&theme_font=

TMO Supporting Vendors