The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 GT350 Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Great looking GT350 and I have always liked Mustangs in solid colors and one seldom sees one. My 2017 GT 350 was solid white and I was amazed at all the positive comments I got about it from folks when at informal car shows or at the track. I imagine you get the same and likely more so as I have never seen a solid yellow GT 350. One note on your build thread, you can always go back in there and add any mods you may do , regardless of how light ( you will notice my car has just mild modifications for instance ). Nice feature as we all find ourselves adding items as we go along and even things not attached to the car can be added ( for instance I acquired a Garmin Catalyst last Christmas ).

Welcome and I hope to see you sometime at an autocross as the car is quite competitive in both F Street or CAMC. ESP is another Class but it seems the majority of GT 350 Conekillers are gravitating to the first two Classes.

TMO Supporting Vendors