The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
I AM CLOSING THE SHOP FOR A LITTLE FAMILY R&R OVER THE ILL-TIMED MID-WEEK HOLIDAY. ALL ORDER
I am closing the shop for a little family R&R over the holiday. So, all orders placed between 7/3 and 7/8 will receive an automatic 10% off...IN ADDITION TO THE TMO DISCOUNT! I will process all orders when I return the 9th.

Happy Independence Day! GO AMERICA!

That’s a sweet deal.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Can you pm me the discount code please. Maybe I can use it on my next purchase. I received my tow hook from you on Tuesday. Looks good and hope I don’t need it lol
4TH DISCOUNT IS AUTOMATIC FOR PURCHASES DURING THE SHUTDOWN

TMO Supporting Vendors