The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Has anyone swapped in a Jerico/G Force trans?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Yeah. That’s what I was referring to (sorry - responding on a phone). But it introduces a whole bunch of new things you need to work through like ABS and EPAS. And that’s in addition to the cost of the control pack.
Control pack has a provision for EPAS. But not ABS.

TX
Control pack has a provision for EPAS. But not ABS.
oh - that's good to know. Wonder if there are any limitations on which EPAS models it can control - I know the GT350 uses a specific one. I didn't see anything in the documentation, so maybe not. Hmm

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
oh - that's good to know. Wonder if there are any limitations on which EPAS models it can control - I know the GT350 uses a specific one. I didn't see anything in the documentation, so maybe not. Hmm
I don't think it cares which one....but I couldn't swear to that.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Okay, to hell with it....I just pulled the trigger on another Magnum XL. It's just simpler and that's going to have to be good enough.
I'll probably just run a small handful of races and track days and call it good anyway so no sense re inventing the wheel here.
There...I said it.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Awesome stuff...but too rich for this broke dick welder guy.
That power ball chance to win looks tempting sometimes, but I entered a local news station's month long promotional contest for a Big Y supermarket $75 gift card (chance to win twice a day!!) and didn't win.............I'm sure the power ball chances of winning are slightly higher............maybe try the church bingo this weekend??....Sal, I read in one of your previous posts you were getting tired of battling the tide..........maybe get a surfboard and ride with it.....You can't say you didn't have a good run............You got more trophy's than Carter's got pills!!!!!!!!!!!........Frankenstang will never be a paperweight, that's for sure!!!

Last edited:
TX
Surprise delivery from Europe today. Was an actual surprise since I thought it was still stuck in customs.

IMG_1463.jpeg

This thing is LIGHT. I'll post some full measurements later - but definitely a good bit lighter than the tremec.

TMO Supporting Vendors