The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Heh, it's PartyPrix's, er Paddy Prix's Birthday today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well, Paddy me boy, be another year older on this day. We need to all give him a big Birthday wish even it he can be a Prix at time --- not really , but it was just there so I had to use it, ha! Enjoy your day buddy, and may you get some track time in real soon!

Best BD wishes from the Cornfields of Nebraska,

Bill Pemberton

72 Degrees today , so thanks for sending us some warm weather.

PaddyPrix

If breakin' parts is cool, consider me Miles Davis
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
My gift to you all is 72 and partially cloudy degrees, with light gusts from SSE, knee to waist high waves, and a 5:37PM sunset.

My coworkers are either annoyed or have really, really bad French accents, but might have something to do with this looping in all my meetings for the next 8-9 or so hours.

1Ibq.gif

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
My gift to you all is 72 and partially cloudy degrees, with light gusts from SSE, knee to waist high waves, and a 5:37PM sunset.

My coworkers are either annoyed or have really, really bad French accents, but might have something to do with this looping in all my meetings for the next 8-9 or so hours.

View attachment 85244

Ummm, it’s 41 and raining, AGAIN! Happy Birthday PaddyPrix!!

PaddyPrix

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
Ummm, it’s 41 and raining, AGAIN! Happy Birthday PaddyPrix!!
well, I'm no Al Roker, or the Gorilla --
(He's wrong, btw, we actually have 4 weather forecasts o_O coastal, inland, mountains, desert)

Shout Out To PaddyPrix!!!!!!....Happy BD tp PP.....A day of celebration for Sure!!!!....I see you have already left the building...........enjoy your day, just don't get caught...........;)....My guardian angel has watched over Me more yrs than I care to remember.........................rumor is I owe the overtime!!!!!!!!!!!...........YIKES!!!!!!

PaddyPrix

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
My guardian angel has watched over Me more yrs than I care to remember.........................rumor is I owe the overtime!!!!!!!!!!!...........YIKES!!!!!!
I stopped making payments to them last September :D

PaddyPrix

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
Thanks all. I had a very Paddy-esque thing lined up for the other weekend, but Hertz apparently doesn't rent their Shelby GT-H (just a A10/PP1) to California residents, despite taking your reservation, knowing your address, and whatnot beforehand (oh, and letting you show up to the airport counter and waiting hours in a line and telling you so at around 2am). I'll have something else up my sleeve, but closest to it without going over would be something pretty similar to this, and yes, including the Slayer.

Deeeefinitely paying for that extra insurance too.

Dave_W

Cones - not just for ice cream
Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Connecticut
Airport rental counter person - "Would you like to purchase an insurance package?"
Me - "Why yes, I'd like the insurance package where I return a flaming ball of crumpled metal, and the attendant says, 'Have a nice day, sir, and please consider renting from us in the future.' Which one is that?"

PaddyPrix

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
San Diego
Airport rental counter person - "Would you like to purchase an insurance package?"
Me - "Why yes, I'd like the insurance package where I return a flaming ball of crumpled metal, and the attendant says, 'Have a nice day, sir, and please consider renting from us in the future.' Which one is that?"
Haha, well, they didn't see the spacers, 18x11's, and A7's because they were temporarily in the custody of somebody else. The duffle bag was strangely helmet shaped, and perhaps one could make out the blow up doll face imprint on the side. In case anybody is wondering, they have some "special cars" at like 15 airports, LAX, SD, and LV being 3 of them. a GT-H is essentially a performance pack 1 with an automatic (bigger brakes, cooling) and now rated at 450hp with the new filter thing taking power away, $150/day, unlimited miles. The GT500-H is a GT500 (duh) but up to "900hp" for I believe $450/day, but with a 75 mile allowance, and $1 each additional mile. Considering the nearest track to LAX and SD are 3+ hours away, it'll be an expensive day even if you are having somebody help tow you around too.

I guess it was a blessing in disguise, because what type of special idiot tracks an automatic?

TMO Supporting Vendors